nynw.net
当前位置:首页 >> 麻烦帮我翻译一下这些国贸专业术语~~~~感激不胜 翻... >>

麻烦帮我翻译一下这些国贸专业术语~~~~感激不胜 翻...

1)1990年中等品质的苦杏仁产量。 2)天坛牌男士衬衣。 3)Torch brand zinc ingots,Zn(锌)>99.995%。 4)Heilongjiang soybean producer, moisture as the highest 8% and oil content is the lowest 25%, impurity as the highest 1%。 5)...

Payment of trade contracts indispensable part of the international exchange and commodity to happen and to the purchase price as the main content debts of liquidation. The payment includes the timing of payments, payment locati...

The claim is a contract for the sale of a party that the other party because of its breach of contract resulting from loss to the other party for damages by the act. In international trade, insurance is an indispensable conditi...

包装: 纸箱 唛头:A.E. CHITFAGONG 装运时间:2008年五月 装货港及目的地:上海到CHITAGong(不大看得清) 允许分批装运和转运 支付方式:买方应通过卖方接受的银行开立一个不可撤销的即期信用证,并在装运前30天到达卖家手上,议付时间:装运后的...

Dlivery shall be made within 90 days after receipt of 30% down payment (transshipment and partial delivery are allowed) Down payment shall be made within 15 days after contract signing and the rest 70% shall be paid by T/T agai...

指定以下阿拉伯卸载的条目: 由于没收的危险,叫的被担保的船在口岸和没有进入所有阿拉伯国家领海好战对Isreal并且/或者活跃支持阿拉伯抵制状态,在卸载在口岸之前的位置,除非在困厄r受不可抗力支配。

The textile goods is in today's international trade in commodities, along with green, environmental protection and ecological ideas out Gradually recognized by consumers, international green consumption trend on China's textile...

we are a major international trading company. Now we have set cooperation relationship with large companies in Asian, Europe and America countries.

你二外学没?如果没学或学的肤浅,就考翻译硕士吧,翻译硕士【代码0552】不考二外考汉语写作与百科知识。翻译理论与实践【代码0502】是学术型研究生,要考二外。你先把要考的学校定了,因为各校参考书不相同。现在就好好学‘基英’和翻译基矗

Research on the Technical Barriers in International Trade Abstract As the global economic integration process advances, the function of the tariff barriers is becoming weaker and weaker while the technical barriers are, epitomi...

网站首页 | 网站地图
All rights reserved Powered by www.nynw.net
copyright ©right 2010-2021。
内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。zhit325@qq.com